Luke Molcak's Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our new Addition Macy...



























It's time to turn this blog into something useful, so I will try to keep it up to date with the happenings around me. Starting with the best thing to ever happen to me and Carissa, we had a baby. What made this even more special, is that we didn't really have it, we adopted her. Our dream of having a child has finally been fulfilled. Macy Tarah Molcak was born May 25, 2007 at 4:05 AM. She weighed only 6 lbs 15 ounces, and was about 19 inches long.




She is absolutely beautiful, and is a doll. Even though we are lacking sleep, we making it up throughout the day. I have found it best to catch up on the sleep at the same time Macy is taking a nap. So far it has definitely been an adventure, but it's well worth it. We love every minute we spend, even if they are late at night. She is an absolute blessing in our lives, and we are so grateful for her. Here are some more pictures of this gorgeous baby.






1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 17, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home